Touch 4Teaching offers various services for both teachers and educational administrators. You can see more below. *Please note that the prices are VAT exclusive, and we offer bulk discounts and special prices for returning clients. Each project is individual and therefor you should not consider the price final, or definite.
1. General Audit and Changes Plan, implementation included
Consist of the following four steps:
- Analyzing the current system of education, strengths and weaknesses
- Selecting areas for improvement
- Suggesting a plan of continual changes to achieve the improvement in selected areas
- Coaching the teachers on how to apply the changes to their daily routines
Model Client: A governmental or private educational institution, elementary school, secondary school, high school.
Method of delivery: In four cycles spanning over two years. Each cycle spans three weeks. Consultants are present at your school during the cycles.
- For small educational institutions (up to 30 staff members): $45,000 – $80,000
- For medium educational institutions (from 30 to 100 staff members): $75,000 – $140,000
- For large educational institutions (more than 100 teachers and educational administrators): $140,000 or more.
Individual audit and coaching
Designed for individual teachers and educational administrators who strive to improve. It consists of the following four steps:
- First meeting with one of our consultants – we’ll discuss your goals, your feelings about teaching, and make a basic personality profile of you with a help of few simple tests.
- Participating in classes – our consultant will spend twelve hours with you directly at school, participating in classes, analyzing both your job and reactions of the students.
- Giving feedback – Based on the report from the initial meeting and the time we spend together in classes, the consultant suggest improvements for you, and a practical way of applying them.
- Regular phone calls and consultations – Once done, you keep in touch with the consultant, as they are ready to offer you a helping hand and lead you on the process of improvement your teaching.
Model client: Any professional from the sphere of education
Method of delivery: Scheduled one on one sessions lasting one hour, plus participation on the classes. Number of sessions depend on the client and their requirements.
- $70- $140 per hour for teaching professionals.
- $180- $270 per hour for education administrators.
- Hourly rate decreases with the rising number of sessions, and varies from consultant to consultant.
If you are interested in any of the services, please contact us.